This part-time, weekend position is a unique opportunity for someone with an artful eye interested in floral design and event production. The ideal candidate will have related experience and be ready to assist the Lead Floral Designer with events on an as needed basis.
- Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and have a professional, client-focused attitude.
- Must be in good general health and be comfortable carrying up to 50 lbs;
- Must be available to work Saturdays, including late nights (11:00 PM - 1:00 AM) following the conclusion of an event;
- Must have your own transportation.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Transporting flowers and related equipment to events;
- Assisting Lead Floral Designer with setup and breakdown of floral installations;
- Interfacing with venue and event staff.
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Crew Captain” in the subject line of your email.